Are you interested to work in the sector of women?
Blind Women Association, Nepal, is looking for dynamic candidates for the following position:
Position1: Project Officer
- Qualification: Bachelor degree in Social Science
- Experience: At least two years of xperience in women’s sector (either staff or volunteer)
- 3. Skill: Effective in spoken and written English as well as good computering skill.
*prepare related reports (monthly, quarterly and yearly progress report),,
- * Develop new project documents (proposal)
- Maintain the office daily records
- Assist in overall program implementation
* Supervise to the subordinate staffs regularly
- Perform and exercise such other functions and duties as prescribed by the board.
- Qualification: Plus-2 pass majoring with account or other related subject.
- Necessary Skill : skills on computer and tally, good skill on record keeping.
*Overall financial management of organization
*participation in development of financial policies and controls.
Administrative skill basically on record maintain.
Interested candidates can send the updated CV and a covering letter expressing reasons for interest in the specific position and stating their experiences at:
Office location: Sukedhara, Kathmandu
The deadline for applying for the position is 24 January, 2017.
Women and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply for the position!
The applications will be screening
Only selected candidates will invite for the interview and practical test.